Personal loan in Pune
It is a known fact that aspirations are on the rise. People are now finding new ways to increase their standard of living, learn new skills, and immigrate to new places. One such place that tends to offer all of this is Pune.
The city of Pune is known for its educational institutes. It is also an IT hub, as the metropolitan city of Pune is seeing impressive growth in the industrial sector. And in a city like Pune, the need for additional or extra cash can crop up at any time.
Finnable understands this and has curated personal loans in Pune for its residents, so they don’t have to face any shortage of funds.
Through Finnable, people residing in Pune can get personal loans instantly. They can apply for the best personal loans through their website or the instant personal loan app. People can use avail the of various types of loans like wedding loans, travel loans, home renovation loans, vehicle loan, etc.
Documents Required For A Personal Loan
To avail a personal loan in Pune, applicants must submit a set of documents. These include:
- The applicant’s PAN card as it acts as proof of identity.
- The Aadhar card is another important document to avail a loan. Availing an a personal loan without an Aadhar card is impossible.
- The salary slip for 3 months needs to be submitted as well. This document is proof of your income. It gives the lender the confidence to approve your personal loan application.
- In case the salary slip is unavailable for any reason, the applicant can submit their bank statement of the account in which their income is credited. The statement has to be for 3 months and can be the one received via email or downloaded from the net banking portal.
Eligibility Criteria For Personal Loan
What are the eligibility criteria for getting an instant personal loan?
To avail of an instant loan, the applicant has to meet the following personal loan eligibility criteria:
- Citizenship: The applicant has to be an Indian Citizen.
- Age: The age group of the applicant at the time of availing the personal loan in Pune should be between 21-45 years of age.
- Employment: They should be working in a private company or government organisation.
- Length of employment: The tenure of the current employment should be more than 3 months, whereas the total work experience should be more than 6 months.
- Income: If applying from a Tier-I city, the applicant’s monthly income should be more than Rs. 20,000/. Whereas, as a resident of a Tier-II city, the applicant should have a monthly income of Rs. 15,000/.
- Income receipt: The income should be received in the bank account. It should not be received in cash.
FAQs - Sample Questions
1.What are the important factors that I should consider before applying for a personal loan?
Before availing of an instant personal loan, it is important to consider the following factors.
- Before you avail of a loan in Pune, it is imperative to know the amount of loan you wish to avail of. Budget the expenses that will be covered through the personal loan funds. This helps in knowing exactly how much money you would need and helps to ensure that you do not take a loan of a higher amount without a valid reason.
- Understand the rate of interest that you are being charged against the instant personal loan. The interest rate depends on the loan amount, credit history, tenure, and CIBIL score. If all of these factors are in your favour, you can avail a loan at a much lower interest rate.
- The tenure of the loan is the duration throughout which your loan is repaid. A long tenure would mean that the EMI is lower. However, it does increase the cost of borrowing.
- Most lenders charge processing fees while lending funds. Ask the lender about the hidden costs and expenses you may have to pay when availing the loan.
2. How to apply for a Personal loan in Pune?
Applying for an instant personal loan is a quick and easy process. To apply for a personal loan for women or men, you just need to follow a 3-step process:
- Step 1: Get Finnable’s personal loan app from the Play Store. Once it is downloaded, create a profile. Enter your personal and professional details.
- Step 2: Select the type of loan you are looking for, the loan amount, and the tenure of the loan.
- Step 3: Upload all the required documents. If there is a mismatch in any of the documents, the loan application will be rejected instantly.
3. How to calculate EMI for a personal loan?
The personal loan must be repaid through easy EMIs. Before availing an instant personal loan, it is better to check the EMI amount to be paid. You can use the personal loan EMI calculator available on Finnable’s website and app.
To calculate the EMI, you will need to know the loan amount availed, the loan tenure, and the interest rate. The personal loan EMI calculator can also help calculate the interest amount to be paid every month.
Upgrade your life!
Apply for a loan at Finnable and live limitlessly