Personal loan in Bhubaneshwar
Dubbed as the ‘Temple City’, Bhubaneswar is the largest and capital city of the state of Odisha. The city is also said to be an administrative, information technology, education, and tourism hub. In the year 2014, the World Bank categorised Bhubaneswar as one of the best places to do business in India.
As it emerges as one of the fastest-growing economies in Eastern India, job seekers are flocking to Bhubaneswar to explore various opportunities. However, the salaried class may not always be able to meet their expenses. So, instead of dipping into their savings, one can always avail of a personal loan,
Availing a personal loan in Bhubaneswar is easy. Applicants can apply for an instant online personal loan through a personal loan app. NBFCs like Finnable have disbursed personal loans in Bhubaneswar via their personal loan app in 3 simple steps.
Applicants no longer need to wait weeks for the funds from their personal loan as Finnable disburses the loan amount within a few hours of document verification.
Documents Required For A Personal Loan
To apply for an instant loan in Bhubaneshwar, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Identity proof: Applicants have to submit their PAN card & PAN Card
- Income proof: Since the applicant is a salaried employee, he/she must submit the salary slip for 3 months to show proof of income.
- Bank statement: The applicant must have a 3-month bank statement via email or should be able to access it through net banking. The bank statement acts as proof to show the lender that the salary is credited into a valid account and is not received as cash.
How to apply for an online personal loan?
Borrowers can use Finnable’s personal loan app to apply for an online personal loan in Bhubaneswar.
Step 1: Download the personal loan app and fill up your profile details.
Step2: Choose the kind of loan, the loan amount, and the duration of the loan.
Step 3: Upload the required documents.
A loan applied through Finnable’s personal loan app gets approved within 6 hours of document verification.
1.What are the eligibility criteria for a personal loan?
- A resident of India
- Between the age of 25-45 years
- Be employed in the private or government sector
- The tenure of employment in the current organisation should be more than 3 months with more than 6 months of total work experience
- For applicants residing in a Tier-I city, having Rs. 20,000/- as monthly income is mandatory, whereas a Tie-II resident need only have a salary of Rs. 15,000/-.
- The salary has to be credited into an Indian bank account.
2. How to get an instant loan without a CIBIL score in Bhubaneswar?
Though most lenders ask for a CIBIL score, you can avail of an instant loan without a CIBIL score. Finnable disburses personal loans in Bhubaneswar without a CIBIL score as it is not compulsory to have a CIBIL score. To avail of an instant loan without CIBIL:
- The borrower can apply for a personal loan of a low amount.
- The borrower can have a co-applicant or apply for a personal loan with a guarantor.
- They should have enough income to prove that the loan can be repaid on time.
- They should provide income proof in the form of salary slips.
3. What are the documents needed for a personal loan?
To avail of a personal loan in Bhubaneswar, the applicant has to furnish the following documents:
- PAN card as proof of identity
- Aadhar card as proof of residence
- 3 months salary slip to show proof of income or
- 3 months bank statement on email or via net banking
4. What are the benefits of a personal loan?
There are many benefits of personal loan:
- Easy process: Applicants can avail of a personal loan in Bhubaneswar in 3 simple and easy steps.
- No collateral: Being an unsecured loan, the borrower does not need to pledge any security against the loan amount.
- Quick loan disbursal: The personal loan can be disbursed within a few hours of verification.
- 100% digital and secure: The entire process can be done through a personal loan app and is 100% secure.
- Simple documentation: Applicants only need to provide their PAN card, Aadhar card and salary slip at the time of application.
- CIBIL score not compulsory: Finnable does not mandatorily ask for a CIBIL score or credit score.
5. How is personal loan EMI calculated?
Before availing of a personal loan, it is important to calculate the EMI. To calculate, borrowers can use the following formula:
P= Principal Loan Amount
R= Rate of interest
N=Tenure of the loan
Another option the borrower has is to use Finnable’s personal loan EMI Calculator. The borrower will have to input the loan amount and the tenure in the personal loan EMI calculator and adjust the personal loan interest rate. The EMI gets calculated in a matter of seconds. However, one thing to remember is that the final interest rate will be decided by the lender. The borrower can still see how much the EMI would be in case the interest rate is higher or lower than the expected rate of interest.
Upgrade your life!
Apply for a loan at Finnable and live limitlessly